Job Title: Study Midwife
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: Study Coordinator
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation - Uganda (Baylor -Uganda) is a private not for profit NGO that provides: HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services; maternal child health services; Health Professional training and Clinical Research.
Job Summary: The Study Midwife will provide MNH services to pregnant women, mothers in labor and women under postpartum status & their babies; and contribute to their retention in the study in line with PMTCT National guidelines and the IMPAACT P1115 protocol.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of new born babies PMTCT Option B+ services.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Midwifery in a hospital setting.
- One year experience in research.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- The applicant must be dynamic
- Highly persuasive and convincing
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
- Age: Between 25-35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to the address below including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees i.e. email and phone addresses, copies of professional/academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. The applicant must have at most a credit 6 in Math and English.
Send applications via E-mail to: applications@baylor-Uganda.org.
The Human Resources Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda,
Block 5 Mulago Hospital,
P.O. Box 72052, Clock Tower, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 17th June 2016 by4:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline