Job Title: Stores Assistant
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the store and displays clean all times
- The jobholder will greet customers and offer information about the products
- Make orders for customers and receive deliveries
- Manage financial transactions
- Make inventory and store goods
- Regularly check all products to see if there are not damaged
- Offer technical support to the Store Manager in implementing programs and execute operational and organizational objectives
- Assist in shipment preparation 9.Participate at regular meetings and report any unusual events or problems
Key Performance Indicators
- A clean storage facility
- Accurate deliveries to respective addresses
- Update inventory reports
- Handles store financial transactions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma in Business Administration.
- Possession of a certificate in stores management is an added advantage.
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita via E-mail addressed to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline