Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support to the different human resources functions in the Human resources Department of the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update the Human Resource records and produce relevant reports to management for decision making.
- Keep track of staff appraisals by ensuring that all staff appraisal forms are filled and received by the HR Department within the stipulated time.
- The jobholder will draft various Human Resource correspondences as requested by the supervisor like Letters, Job adverts and forward them to relevant authorities for approval and sign off.
- Coordinate and monitor the staff leave roaster by ensuring that staff follow their leave plan as they take their leave.
- Manage and develop a proper filing system for both soft and hard copy staff personal files ensuring that such information is easily retrieved when needed.
- Explain the various Company HR policies and procedures to staff and in coordination with the HR manager ensure that such policies are followed by all employees.
- The incumbent will prepare staff identification cards and follow up delivery of medical insurance cards for staff and ensure that staff are aware of the various medical schemes they are entitled to.
Key Performance Indicators
- Complete weekly and monthly report
- Complete and submit training plans
- Employee satisfaction
- Complete performance reviews
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Human Resource Assistant job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, industrial/organizational Psychology and any other related field
- One year experience in human resource operations
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills
- Good industrial relations skills
- Confidentiality and mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of labour laws
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda via email to: email@example.com
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline