Job Title: Delivery Executive
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Job Summary: The Delivery Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of material and finished products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observing safety regulations and ensure timely and proper deliveries to customers
- Deliver packages promptly and accurately while using the safest and most efficient delivery routes
- The incumbent will map routes and safe short cuts to deliver and pick up packages to ensure prompt delivery.
- Drive a delivery vehicle to pick up and deliver a variety of items to various locations.
- Responsible for loading and off-loading deliveries using hand trucks and other mechanical delivery assistance devices.
- Complete required paper work and ensure that all customers acknowledge receipt of the deliveries.
- Serve as the frontline representative for the Company and provide excellent customer service, prompt pickups and delivery to contracted clientele
- Keenly verify the contents of inventory loads against delivery documents to ensure they tally
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
Key Performance Indicators
- Prompt delivery of packages to accurate destinations
- Mapped delivery routes
- Efficiently load and off load of deliveries
- Inventory loads reports
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Delivery Executive job opportunity should hold an advanced Certificate of Education or its equivalent. The applicant should hold a Diploma in Transport and Logistics management
- Possess a valid driving license
- A minimum of two years’ experience in similar role or industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Computer Microsoft office skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline