Job Title: Client Analyst
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 17367
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Client Analyst will primarily carry out ongoing research and analysis to enable the Coverage Managers/Sector Heads to fully understand the clients’ business, context, and identify potential business opportunities for the bank. The incumbent will interpret the research findings and analytics. Make recommendations regarding potential opportunities or risks so that the Relationship Manager is able to proactively identify solutions or mitigate commercial risks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client and industry research and analysis-Updated and ongoing client and industry information, which can be used to identify opportunities and risks.
- Client relationship management -Provide the Managers: Client Coverage with analysis that can be used to inform their account management plans. Provide ongoing assistance to Managers: Client Coverage in the implementation of the agreements.
- Information Management-Updated client information that can be used for analysis and marketing purposes.Ensure updated and accurate information that can be used for budget planning or performance analysis.
- Support the Credit Process-Support Managers: Client Coverage in the credit process including credit applications, PCC (paper preparation), excess management, and compliance related issues to achieve zero write-off of debt, zero operational loss issues and other relevant workflows between credit and coverage.
- Client Deal Enablement at the required standard; ongoing review of client base for potential High Risk clients, Act as escalation point for any identified risks to Manager: Client Coverage
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank Client Analyst career vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s degree in business or business related field. Possession of a post graduate business degree will be considered an advantage.
- One to two years’ experience in the Banking, Financial Services or Business Consulting.
- Previous experience in conducting research and analytics, supported by strong computer proficiency skills.
- Written Communication to produce technical reports
- Excellent research skills
- Conceptual Thinking
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent use of Excel and other analytical packages
- Credit knowledge
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 3rd June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline