Job Title: Risk Officer - Risk and Compliance Unit
Organisation: Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Risk and Compliance Unit
Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd is part of Bayport Finance Group headquartered in Johannesburg South Africa with operations in over ten Countries across Africa and South America. We are a leading other Non-Bank Financial Services provider with presence in over 30 locations across Uganda.
Job Summary: The Risk Officer - Risk and Compliance Unit will be responsible for the review of internal operations of all units, training of unit managers to ensure adaption and compliance to all internal country policies and procedures, review and undertake corrective actions of internal and external Audit findings, undertake investigations of suspicious and fraudulent transactions and recommend to management corrective actions and create a proactive compliance culture within Bayport Uganda for a sustainable business growth
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a good bachelor’s degree,
- The applicant should have held a risk position for a minimum period of two years.
- The applicant must have handled an Audit related assignment for a period of 1 year.
- The applicant should have trained in a Risk, compliance or financial investigative works,
- Previous experience in a regulated financial sector institution is a must
- Good training in fraud examinations, Audit or investigative banking is an added advantage.
- Highest level of integrity with a demonstrable untainted past work records
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent team player
- A self-starter and a good work discipline
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, work testimonials, academic transcripts and certificates and updated CV clearly marked with Job Title in the top right-hand corner of the envelope to:
Human Resource Department,
Bayport Financial Services,
Plot 54 Lugogo Bypass, Lugogo Office Park,
P.O. Box 1171 Kampala, Uganda.
Softcopy applications can be sent via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title in the subject of the E-mail. The size of the E-mail applications should not exceed 5MBs.
Deadline: 10th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline