Job Title: Driver
Organisation: Finnish Refugee Council (FRC)
Duty Station: Uganda
Finnish Refugee Council (FRC) is an international NGO promoting adult education and community development among refugees and has been active in Uganda since 1997 as an operational partner to OPM and UNHCR.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive organisation’s vehicles in strict adherence to laws governing road safety.
- Arrange and do basic maintenance and services of project vehicles and do routine checks.
- Prepare maintenance and spare part requests, keep stock and fuel records.
- Assist in purchases and program activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold an Ordinary level education.
- Hold a valid driving licence with class B, DL
- At least five years of clean driving experience.
- Basic mechanic knowledge, certificate in defensive driving a plus.
- Previous experience in working with multicultural environment.
- Good understanding of English. Knowledge of Dinka, Nuer and Bari an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including salary request and updated CVs with contacts of three professional / academic reference persons and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not send copies of academic certificates.
Deadline: 24th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline