Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 51639BR
Reports to: Division Sales Manager
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan's and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Job Summary: The Diageo Regional Sales Manager will offer guidance, direction and leadership to the regional sales staff while implementing the company’s sales plans and strategies to maximise growth potential and achievement of business KPI’s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales plans and budgets to achieve and exceed the annual sales objectives for the region. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region
- Generate and grow sales of company products in the region through a team of salesmen in order to achieve or exceed the quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain PnL responsibility for the region and manage costs to ensure a profitable business
- Drive and grow the highest standards of execution throughout the region
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relation to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets
- Maintain and develop the outlet universe to correct classification, making resource changes to best service the regions needs
- Develop and coach the sales team and ensure that they are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization.
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements at the work environment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- At least five years’ sales experience in a fast paced FMCG environment, with two years in management role
- Excellent track record in People Management & / or commercial roles within a consumer goods environment
- Good Influencing and relationship management skills
- Success in highly demanding sales organization
- Excellent track record of sales delivery
- Inspirational leadership
- High levels of financial and P&L literacy as well as strong planning and project management skills
- Good Performance management & Coaching skills
How to Apply:
If you desire to join the world's leading premium drinks business, Diageo, in the aforementioned capacity, please click web link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline