Job Title: Team Leader
Organisation: Techno Brain BPO ITES (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Techno Brain BPO/ITES, is a Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) and IT Enabled Services division of Africa’s leading software solutions company. Techno Brain BPO / ITES offers specially tailored, affordable, quality and high-end solutions in the areas of call centre management, back office services, knowledge process management, digital media services and shared services utilizing the latest technology and state-of-the art infrastructure to clients across the globe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the call Centre
- Floor management and team building
- Agent staffing/scheduling and reporting
- Comes out with ideas to improve the process
- Does proper analysis on the system and comes out with suggestion / recommendations
- Helps in improving the overall processes
- Gather information to learn more about the client’s current situation associated and suggest suitable option to enhance the efficiency of Call Centre operation
- Supports in improving the overall processes and also helps in improving the overall processes
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold at least hold a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four years’ experience in managing a team on inbound and outbound calls
- Good people management skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Keen attention to details.
- Good time management skills
- Be a team player with the ability to identify the best skill sets
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Excel/ word, Key boarding skills
- Good telephone handling skills
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of your application letter and updated CV listing three references, quoting the position in the email subject.
Deadline: 20th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline