Job Title: Client Relations Executive
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, one of the leading Events Management companies in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Client Relations Executive will ensure business retention and profitable growth through full delivery of high quality customer experience and creation of customer loyalty. The jobholder is directly responsible for ensuring the highest degree of service delivery and developing strategies to help deliver the world’s best customer experience to clients while achieving the overall company objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Responsible for delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- In charge of setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Building and managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized University
- Any relevant post graduate professional Qualification.
- At least five years of relevant experience in the management of customer service in a customer oriented organization. Insurance experience is an added advantage.
- Keen attention to details
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a Team Environment.
- Strong Skills with Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to interact at all levels
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Deadline: 14th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline