Job Title: Claims Analyst
Organization: CIC Africa Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
CIC Insurance Group is the leading Co-operative Insurer in Africa, providing insurance and related financial services in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Malawi. The Group offers a wide range of products including General Insurance, Life Assurance, Medical Insurance and Asset Management Services. It is a pioneer and leader in Micro-insurance. The Group’s focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has differentiated it in the market and earned it International recognition.
Job Summary: The Claims Analyst will efficiently process all claims and settle within stipulated timelines for CIC Africa Insurance (Uganda) Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Register and process reported claims and advice clients on the required claims supporting documents;
- The incumbent will verify and authorize processed claims up to specified limits;
- Resolve customer complaints and disputes swiftly, fairly and diplomatically;
- Accurately post, maintain and review claims reserves on a continuous basis;
- Communicate risk improvement measures for implementation to the underwriting department by monitoring claims experience trends;
- Prepare and submit various claims analysis reports for clients and management consumption
- Initiate claim recoveries from the reinsurer.
- Supervise and appraise assistant claims analyst, management trainee and claims assistants.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the CIC Africa Uganda Limited Claims Analyst job vacancy should hold a Bachelors’ degree in a related field.
- Professional Qualifications
- CII/ IIK/ Diploma
- A minimum of three years of related work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations of IRA
How to Apply:
All applicants who are suitably qualified should send their applications via Email to: Lydia.email@example.com
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline