Job Title: Call Centre Supervisor
Organisation: Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: National Sales Coordinator
Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd is part of Bayport Finance Group headquartered in Johannesburg South Africa with operations in over ten Countries across Africa and South America. We are a leading other Non-Bank Financial Services provider with presence in over 30 locations across Uganda.
Job Summary: The Call Centre Supervisor will be responsible for the management of the Call Centre Unit. The Unit handles front office sales operations, telesales, customer service feedbacks vetting and validations of loan applications from across the country before submissions to the Quality Control Unit for approval.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Call Centre Supervisor should hold a good upper second degree certificate
- Professional training in customer Care management, Call Centre Operations and Retail Loan Processing is an added advantage.
- The applicant must have been a Customer Care Supervisor of a Customer Service department within the Banking, Financial Services or the Telecom Sector for a minimum of three years.
- The applicant should have worked in the call Center Unit of a busy commercial entity for a minimum period of two years beyond the clerical levels and must be conversant with the planning, setup, operations and end to end management of a call center Unit
- The applicant must be a self-starter and one who works with very minimal supervision
- Broad working knowledge and understanding of customer satisfaction and evaluation surveys
- Must be knowledgeable in the end to end loan processes from origination to disbursement and collection.
- Good team leadership credentials.
- Excellent team player
- Be a self-starter and a good work discipline
- Excellent knowledge of front office operations
- Excellent knowledge of telesales
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, work testimonials, academic transcripts and certificates and updated CV clearly marked with Job Title in the top right-hand corner of the envelope to:
Human Resource Department,
Bayport Financial Services,
Plot 54 Lugogo Bypass, Lugogo Office Park,
P.O. Box 1171 Kampala, Uganda.
Softcopy applications can be sent via E-mail to: email@example.com quoting the position title in the subject of the E-mail. The size of the E-mail applications should not exceed 5MBs.
Deadline: 10th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline