Job Title: Capacity Building Coordinator
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: Manager Capacity Building
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation - Uganda (Baylor -Uganda) is a private not for profit NGO that provides: HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services; maternal child health services; Health Professional training and Clinical Research.
Job Summary: The Capacity Building Coordinator will mainly develop, implement and oversee Baylor-Uganda’s capacity building programme activities in line with the organization's objectives and Ministry of Health's guidelines.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Master’s degree in Public Health, or its equivalent; with EITHER a Degree in Medicine and Surgery OR a Degree in Social Sciences or related subjects.
- At least five years’ experience in health systems strengthening, coordinating training activities, project management, and financial management, especially in the context of HIV/AIDS issues and programs.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- The applicant must be dynamic
- Highly persuasive and convincing
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
- Good networking and partnership skills.
- Possess the ability to manage change
- Age: Between 30-45 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to the address below including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees i.e. email and phone addresses, copies of professional/academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. The applicant must have at most a credit 6 in Math and English.
Send applications via E-mail to: applications@baylor-Uganda.org.
The Human Resources Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda,
Block 5 Mulago Hospital,
P.O. Box 72052, Clock Tower, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 17th June 2016 by4:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline