Job Title: Assistant Inventory Management Officer
Organisation: Office of the Auditor General (OAG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Procurement Officer
Ref: ADM. 56/136/01 Vol.5 [02/16]
The Office of the Auditor General (OAG) is an institution established under the provisions of Article 163 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda. Its mandate, functions and powers are enshrined in the National Audit Act, 2008. The main function of the OAG is to audit and report on the Public Accounts of Uganda and all Public offices or bodies and/or organization established by an Act of Parliament.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of receiving, recording and storing supplies;
- Responsible for receiving requisitions and orders and issuing stores;
- Taking stock levels of the stores;
- Regularly checking and verifying stores invoices;
- Keeping records of all stores received and issued out;
- Maintaining facilities for preservation, packing and storage; and
- Offloading obsolete goods from stores.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Procurement Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Assistant Inventory Management Officer job opportunity should be a Ugandan who holds a Diploma in stores/Supplies Management or Procurement or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- A minimum of three years’ experience in stores management in a Public or reputable organization.
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications including;
- Detailed typed curriculum vitae which clearly supports the competencies required above
- Certified copies of academic qualifications, testimonials and professional training certificates.
- Names of three (3) referees and their contacts
- A recent passport size photograph
The complete applications should be submitted with an application form, which can be obtained from OAG registry, Audit House
NB: The complete applications through Post Office should be by registered mail. Applications received shall be acknowledged by the office. All serving officers should channel their applications through their Heads of Departments
The complete applications must be addressed to:
The Auditor General Audit House
Plot 2C, Apollo Kaggwa Road P.O. Box 7083,
Deadline: 13th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline