Job Title: Administrator
Organisation: Wildplaces Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wildplaces Africa is a group that has been operating in Uganda since 1993. Owned and operated by people with a true love for the country and a deep-rooted commitment to the preservation of Uganda’s wild places, the business has grown steadily over the years.
Job Summary: The Administrator will provide support to the Business Development Management / Operations / General Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a University degree in Tourism , BBA, BCOM.
- At least four years’ experience in tour operation / secretarial work / budget management/general office maintenance/ Research/ marketing/ logistics.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of hospitality and tourism logistics in Uganda.
- The applicant should be an enthusiastic, dynamic and accountable individual with a passion for tourism; who is able to work under the pressure of high-end client demands.
- Previous experience with people relations.
- Prior experience with high-end International markets and their requirements.
- Excellent computer skills are essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook are musts).
- Excellent English phone and writing skills
- Self-motivated and enjoy motivating others
- Be a multi-tasker who re-prioritises constantly
- Someone with attention-to-detail
- A quick-thinking problem-solver who thinks outside of the box
- Accountable and responsible
- Organised and structured
- Professional at all times both in presentation and manner
- Good team-player
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative mindset
- An enquiring mind and strive to understand processes (not to be satisfied with merely completing tasks)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications including a cover letter, a detailed CV giving three referees and a day telephone contact. Please don’t attach copies of academic certificates and it is essential that you specifically address each of the Matching Indicators for a vacancy in your cover letter. The information you provide in your application must be clear and concise as it will be the basis for the selection of applicants for further assessment/interview. Applications that do not meet these requirements will be rejected. Please send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th June 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline