Job Title: Administration Assistant/Receptionist
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Job Summary: The Administration Assistant/Receptionist will be in charge of the daily operation of the front desk, administrative support, inquiry handling, guest relations and performs clerical functions of the front desk as well as effectively implement administrative policies of the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to all Company visitors’ inquiries, phone calls and correspondences as well as keep the front desk attended to at all times.
- Provide information about the Company services to visitors, by maintaining a consistent stock of Company brochures for all products and responding to requests for information.
- Manage all administrative aspects of seminars including registrations, confirmations, certificates, badges & evaluations, preparation and mailing of materials to seminar sights.
- The Administration Assistant/Receptionist will provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and typing memo and other documents as directed from time to time.
- The jobholder will coordinate the receipt of external correspondences in addition distribute and account for all incoming and outgoing correspondences to the correct addressee or department
- Carry out filing of documents both soft and hard for safety and easy accessibility in line with best practices
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements as directed.
- Offer logistical support to staff and Company visitors/clients as required from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Update visitor log book
- Proper storage of files and soft copy correspondence
- Efficiently schedule meetings
- Correspondences are correctly delivered
- Liaise as required with all departments
- Ensure correct recording of minutes of meetings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Administration Assistant/Receptionist job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies or related field
- One year of experience in a busy organization as secretary / Administrative Assistant /Receptionist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and customer relation skills
- Computer literacy i.e. Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline