Organisation: Kimsy Meds Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Salary: UGX 12 – 14.4 million per annum
Kimsy Meds Ltd is a healthcare products and services provider that was started in 2005 with the aim of providing the much required services to the local community in the Kibuli and surrounding areas. Kimsy has grown rapidly into a reputable and trusted pharmaceutical importer and distributor of Pharmaceutical & Medical Supplies.
Job Summary: The Sales Medical Representative will directly represent Kimsy meds Ltd to Prospects and Customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities including all related client’s needs in the territories assigned.
- Responsible for gathering competitor information and communicating any new market developments to the manager.
- Work closely with the entire sales team as well as the Line managers to set targets and developing strategies for implementation.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting, follow-up and feedback purposes.
- Offer support in managing of the budget to ensure that funds are utilised as specified.
- Playing of the primary role of Inventory management for products ensuring no expiries or stock outs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in any of the following; Science, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Nursing, Microbiology and chemistry.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience with a reputable company.
- Proficiency skills in Computer Usage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications and updated CVs to Kimsy Meds Ltd., 1st Floor, Namulindwa Estate Building, Kibuli Depo, P.O. Box 4679 Kampala-Uganda.
Deadline: 8th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline