Job Title: Officer-Procurement Audit (5 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Procurement Audit
The Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) is established under the PPDA Act No.1 of 2003 to develop standards and regulate procurement and disposal practices in respect of all Procuring and Disposing Entities which include Central Government Ministries and Departments, Local Governments, State Enterprises, Constitutional and Statutory Bodies and post primary training institutions.
Job Summary: The Officer-Procurement Audit will conduct procurement audits in accordance with the agreed work plans and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of conducting procurement audits in accordance with the agreed work plan and methodology.
- Holding audit launch meetings with the Entity to discuss the scope of the audit
- Regularly reviewing files and physical verification to ascertain that value for money was ensured
- Prepare Management letters for submission to the respective supervisor for review.
- Responsible for reviewing the management responses and prepare for exit meetings
- Draft Audit reports for submission to the respective supervisor for review
- File, store and retrieve all records and documents relating to the various cases audited.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the PPDA Officer-Procurement Audit jobs should hold Honours degrees in procurement, business administration, commerce, statistics, economics, social science, engineering or other related fields.
- Credits in both Mathematics and English at O’ Level.
- Broad working knowledge of PPDA Act
- Working knowledge in auditing
- Personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Good time management skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Good auditing skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should send their envelopes clearly marked “Application for the Post of ………………..” with an application letter and detailed CV indicating three independent referees; copies of academic certificates and one (1) current Passport photograph should be submitted to:
The Executive Director,
Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority,
Plot 37 Nakasero Road, 5th Floor. UEDCL Tower
P.O. Box 3925, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 1st July, 2016 by 5.00 p.m.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline