Job Title: Relationship Manager (4 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 17710
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Relationship Manager will support the Bank in;
- Ensuring an in-depth understanding of all customers in his/her portfolio, using the Customer Value Analysis Tool (CVCA), in order to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- Execution of the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs), initiatives and activities aimed at optimising both customer experience and profitability for the bank.
- Execution of an effective relationship management strategy in line with overall Commercial Banking strategy of leading with Transactional Banking.
- Ensuring that close personal attention is given to provide a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio
- Growing and retaining a portfolio of high value Commercial Banking relationships by performing a proactive and value adding portfolio management.
- Achievement of financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of all customer in the portfolio
- Execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) and other agreed initiatives
- Responsible for relationship and portfolio management
- Grow and retain a portfolio of high value Commercial Banking relationships
- Achievement of the financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
- Lending support and risk management
- Ensure legislative compliance
- In charge of people management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank Relationship Manager job vacancy should hold a relevant business-related tertiary qualification e.g. Degree
- Previous portfolio relationship management experience as a Business Manager and/or Relationship Manager managing a portfolio in the Business Banking or Corporate Banking environment
- At least six months previous working experience in Credit is preferable to gain practical exposure to lending principles and to establish credible relationships
- Proven ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their business objectives and their financial position
- Working knowledge and understanding of the process and thinking required to formulate objectives and priorities, and implement plans consistent with the long-term interests of the organisation in a global environment. The ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities and manage risks
- Proven ability to translate the organisation's vision and long term goals into medium and short term deliverables
- Broad knowledge and understanding of costing, budgeting and finance concepts and the understanding and application of related processes and procedures
- An in-depth, experiential understanding of more advanced analyses and the way in which financial ratios, trends, business and value drivers interact.
- The ability to analyse business financial performance as well as competitor and external factors as it would apply to the Commercial Banking Segment in the organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and pricing of the products and services on offer to Commercial Banking customers
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 29th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline