Job Title: IT Officer (4 Job Careers)
Organisation: BRAC International
Duty Station: Fort Portal, Gulu, Iganga and Soroti, Uganda
BRAC International is one of the world’s largest Non-Governmental Development Organizations, working in a number of countries in Africa and Asia on poverty alleviation Programs, is registered in Uganda as BRAC Uganda. The organization implements integrated development approach combining Education, Health, Agriculture, Livestock, Adolescent Empowerment and Microfinance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The IT Officer will be responsible for the setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer, Laptops, Phones, Tablets and other IT Peripherals Like Printers, Scanners and others.
- In charge of software (windows, android, etc) setup, updating and troubleshooting.
- In charge of application/ software piloting and implementing.
- Conduct various IT training and End users support.
- Ensure 100% CHW active on M-Health Android application and all necessary support for HMIS.
- Perform any other duties.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the IT Officer jobs should at least hold a BSc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- A minimum of three to four years’ working experience in Computer Soft/Hardware repairs and maintenances, and also Troubleshooting.
- Skills in various software installations, Up-dates and maintenance.
- Flexible to work in very remote areas and travel long distances.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and skills pertaining to working in the field.
- Ability to motivate others and inspire trust among team members and CHWs/ Project Assistants.
- Must understand and speak fluently the local languages of Fort portal, Gulu, Iganga and Soroti (Ateso, Acholi, Lusoga, Lunyoro/Lutoro). Please clearly indicate the language preference in your CV
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters, Curriculum Vitae not scanned (including bio-data such as: Date of birth, Education qualification, language proficiency, work experience and at least three professional referees in Ms. Office Word Document) and all Scanned copies of academic /other supporting documents. They should all be merged into one PDF file. In total, there must only be two attachments sent to email@example.com.
Deadline: 15th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline