Job Title: Regional Coordinator (3 Job Placements)
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
Project Name: USAID/Uganda Voucher Plus Activity
Duty Station: Uganda
Report to: Program Manager and Manager Capacity Building
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation - Uganda (Baylor -Uganda) is a private not for profit NGO that provides: HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services; maternal child health services; Health Professional training and Clinical Research.
About USAID Project:
Baylor-Uganda is a partner in the year sub-grant from Abt Associates under the USAID/Uganda Voucher Plus Activity. The goal of the USAID project is to expand access to and the quality of health services for pregnant women including maternal mid-child care, facility-based delivery and postpartum planning through the private sector.
Job Summary: The Regional Coordinator will be in charge of the coordination and technical support supervision of activities under the Uganda Voucher Plus Activity in the region, reporting, supervision of project staff and mentors, project monitoring, evaluation and learning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Master’s degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, or Public Health or its equivalent, with a background of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- Previous experience as a practicing clinician in a CEMONC site
- A minimum of three years’ experience in managing Maternal & Reproductive Health programs/projects with a reputable NGO, and direct experience with local governance and donor representatives.
- Previous exposure and experience in HIV/AIDS and ART is an added advantage.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- The applicant must be dynamic
- Highly persuasive and convincing
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to the address below including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees i.e. email and phone addresses, copies of professional/academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. The applicant must have at most a credit 6 in Math and English.
Send applications via E-mail to: applications@baylor-Uganda.org.
The Human Resources Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda,
Block 5 Mulago Hospital,
P.O. Box 72052, Clock Tower, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 1st July 2016 by 4:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline