Job Title: Mechanic (2 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Transport Coordinator
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service delivery organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the District of Rakai, South Western Uganda. It is based at the Uganda Virus Research Institute - Entebbe and Kalisizo in Rakai District.
Job Summary: The Mechanic will mainly ensure that all automobiles are in good mechanical condition by carrying out general mechanics and service of automobiles.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold an Ordinary Diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Driving skills with valid driving permit with classes B and CM Must.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy automobile workshop
- Knowledge of diesel engine performance is an added advantage;
- Impeccable level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- Computer knowledge
- Team work/team building skills
- Physically fit
- No eye defects and no medical condition that is contra indicated for driving.
- Age: Between 25 - 44 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P.O. Box 279, Kalisizo, Rakai, Uganda
Send by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline