Job Title: Research Associate (2 Fresher Jobs)
Organization: Tango Consult (T-cons)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda and Juba, South Sudan
Tango Consult (T-cons) is a research, advocacy and technical support consultancy company with registered offices in Uganda and South Sudan. The company has partners in Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Somalia, South Africa, Central African Republic, Ghana, Liberia and Malawi. T-cons specializes in the following areas: Research, Consultancy and Advocacy; Baseline surveys, Market Research & Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Perception surveys and Opinion polling; Training, Organizational development, Capacity building and strategic planning; Policy development, Legal reforms and Harmonization; and Feasibility studies; Monitoring and Evaluation, and Conflict early warning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out strategic planning, business development and solicitation,
- Conducting and managing research and research related activities (desk, field, qualitative and quantitative),
- Coordinating fieldwork
- Undertaking and participating in data entry and analysis, and preparation of reports,
- Supervision of field research and enumerators,
- Identifying and pitching potential clients,
- Maintaining and consolidating existing clients,
- Liaising and negotiating with clients
- Building and expanding a customer base for our clients,
- Implementation of organizational plans, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights,
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral, and
- Work with management on research and market projects
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Research Associate should hold a university degree from economics, marketing, social sciences, law, statistics, education, development studies and other relevant discipline. Masters is an added advantage,
- At least two years of research, marketing and project development experience in business, private sector, public sector and/or NGO Environment
- Previous exposure and experience and skills in qualitative and quantitative research, market research, data analysis, report writing and proposal writing,
- Demonstrated ability to work multi-cultural and difficult environment and anywhere.
- A clear passion for research, sales and marketing.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Good leadership experience
- Ambition, strong work ethics, and open to new ideas
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a covering letter, updated CV, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and contact details of three referees. Please e-mail or post your application to: The Director Operations at email@example.com or post at: P.O. Box 24992 Kampala, Uganda or deliver at its offices at: Plot 1518 Old 62, Kira Road, Victoria House Opposite Kadic Hospital Bukoto Kampala.
Deadline: 15th June, 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline