Job Title: Medical Clinical Officer (2 Job Placements)
Organisation: AMREF Health Africa
Duty Station: Uganda
AMREF Health Africa is an international African organization founded in Kenya in 1957. Our Headquarters are in Nairobi with major programmes in Ethiopia, Kenya, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda, and two regional nubs in Southern and Western Africa based in South Africa and Senegal Respectively. Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa aims to close the gap that prevents people from accessing their basic right to health. Amref Health Africa is committed to improving the health of people in Africa by partnering with and empowering communities. Our Vision is Lasting Health Change in Africa.
Job Summary: The Medical Clinical Officer will design and implement a strategy to implement SMC procedures to scale up HIV AIDS prevention through safe male circumcision in line with SMC program objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold Diplomas in Clinical Medicine and Community Heath
- Formal training in SMC service delivery from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years’ experience preferably in a circumcision surgical setting
- Additional training and experience in the provision of Safe male Circumcision surgery and comprehensive HIV/AIDS services will be an added advantage
- The applicants must be registered with the Allied Health professionals’ Council
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send an updated CV including three professional referees and cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Amref Health Africa in Uganda via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should not exceed 2MB.
Deadline: 13th June, 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline