Job Title: Marketing Associate (2 Entry Level Jobs)
Organization: Tango Consult (T-cons)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda and Juba, South Sudan
Tango Consult (T-cons) is a research, advocacy and technical support consultancy company with registered offices in Uganda and South Sudan. The company has partners in Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Somalia, South Africa, Central African Republic, Ghana, Liberia and Malawi. T-cons specializes in the following areas: Research, Consultancy and Advocacy; Baseline surveys, Market Research & Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Perception surveys and Opinion polling; Training, Organizational development, Capacity building and strategic planning; Policy development, Legal reforms and Harmonization; and Feasibility studies; Monitoring and Evaluation, and Conflict early warning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of researching and developing successful marketing plans
- Identifying and pitching potential clients.
- Maintaining and consolidating existing clients.
- Liaising and negotiating with clients.
- Arranging venues for marketing events.
- Building and expanding a customer base for our clients
- In charge of the implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations and business communications
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Marketing Associate jobs should hold Degrees in marketing
- At least two years marketing experience in business, private sector and NGO Environment.
- A clear passion for sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Prior leadership experience
- Ambition, strong work ethics, and open to new ideas
Terms: Part time on retainer and commission basis.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a covering letter, updated CV, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and contact details of three referees. Please e-mail or post your application to: The Director Operations at email@example.com or post at: P.O. Box 24992 Kampala, Uganda or deliver at its offices at: Plot 1518 Old 62, Kira Road, Victoria House Opposite Kadic Hospital Bukoto Kampala.
Deadline: 15th June, 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline