Organisation: Med-Optics Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Med-Optics Ltd is a private company that was established in 2002 to provide quality ophthalmic and Optical services. Over the last 14 years, Med-Optics has established itself as the top and preferred provider of quality ophthalmic services in Uganda. Our patients can always be assured of quality eye care with attention to detail and follow up to ensure patient satisfaction. We are contracted to serve various insurance patients: UAP, Jubilee, ICEA, IHN, AON, CASE Medcare and Nakasero Health Insurance.
Job Summary: The Patient Service Executive will attend to clients/ customers in a courteous and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Patient Care:
- Deal directly with patients either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Regularly respond promptly to patient inquiries.
- Process and follow up patient orders and requests in a timely manner.
- Manage and resolve patient complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the Line Manager.
- Perform simple repair of glasses after sale or service where need arises.
- Coordinate efficiently with the Lab to ensure prompt and quality service delivery.
- The incumbent will organize workflow to meet patient timeframes.
- Manage patients’ accounts.
- Maintain patient database.
- Keep records of patient interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and the details of actions taken where possible.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to fulfill patient needs.
- Perform patient verifications.
- Set-up new patient accounts.
- Send feedback on the efficiency of the patient service process.
- Ensure tidiness of the display areas and the retail outlet in general.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to ensure that patients are properly serviced and customer issues addressed.
- Market and sell the products and services to walk-in patients/customers.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle and give advice on product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicants for the Patient Service Executive Jobs should hold Bachelor’s Degrees from accredited Universities
- Two years’ experience in patient/ customer care, sales or marketing role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge and experience of patient/ customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Working knowledge of the product (Trends of frame styles) an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge or fluency in other languages apart from English favorable.
- Able to work with people.
- Able to persuade and influence people.
- Ability to present and communicate information.
- Able to deliver results and meet customer expectations.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and updated CVs to email@example.com. Please don’t attach any other documents; it is not a requirement at this point.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2016 by 5:00 pm
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by the 15th June, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline