Job Title: Performance Management Specialist
Organisation: Abt Associates
Funding Source: U.S Agency for International Development (USAID)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Technical Director, Health Systems Strengthening
Abt Associates is an international development organization composed of dedicated professionals who provide technical assistance, research, analysis, and practical training services in more than 128 countries. Abt seeks to implement a five-year project funded by the U.S Agency for International Development (USAID).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keenly analyze management processes and performance and participate in strategic planning.
- Offers support to project initiatives that aim to increase and extend the administrative, managerial, and operational capacity of facilities
- In charge of the establishment of performance standards for service delivery for use by health facilities.
- Active participation in Performance Assessment and Technical Support Supervision with focus on improvement of case management observation.
- Support the development of guidelines, training materials and protocols for quality care.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the USAID Project Performance Management Specialist job opportunity should hold a Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Public Health or other relevant field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in performance management, developing capacity building programs for clinical environments, public health or related area.
- Excellent networking and work relations with the government and health partners.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience with USAID and donor projects is highly desirable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the USAID Project are encouraged to send their updated resumes / CVs and application letters that provide details of the applicant’s specific qualifications via Email to Uganda_Jobs@abtassoc.com. Please clearly include the position title in the subject of the E-mail.
Deadline: 25th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline