Job Title: Voucher Strategy Manager
Organisation: Marie Stopes International (MSI)
Project Name: USAID Long Term Family Planning Methods (LTFP) Programme
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Annual Salary: £15,300 - £18,720.
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is a global organisation providing personalised contraception and safe post-abortion care services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services we provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she is free pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
About USAID LTFP Programme:
Marie Stopes International Uganda (MSI Uganda) is currently the lead partner in implementing the USAID Long Term Family Planning Methods (LTFP) Programme. The LTFP Programme expands affordable services and choice of the full range of contraceptive choice to rural and underserved communities through a dynamic mix of mobile clinical outreach, social franchising and community based distribution. In partnership with the Ministry of Health, this programme supports the long term capacity of public and private sector providers to deliver high quality FP counselling and services.
Job Summary: The Voucher Strategy Manager will oversee the effective implementation of voucher activities and systems across all MSI Uganda service delivery channels In particular, voucher strategy Manger will help to reduce cost barriers that prevent women and men from accessing family planning (FP) services, especially long-acting reversible contraception (LARC), from private providers. As part of the LTFP Programme Team, this role will use data to analyse performance, raise key issues, and monitor performance to ensure delivery of measurable results and demonstrate strong fiscal management of donor resources.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the USAID Project Voucher Strategy Manager job opportunity should hold a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related discipline is required
- Systems design experience desirable
- A minimum of two years’ experience at a managerial/leadership position in a busy environment or a reputable firm/organisation.
- Previous experience managing large scale voucher or claims processing systems
- Experience in mobile money highly desirable
- Clear ability to establish appropriate performance targets and monitor performance
- Highly numerate
- Good skills in budget management
- Ability to manage a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their electronic applications including a cover letter, updated CV and academic documents via E-mail to: Vacancies@msiu.or.ug.
Deadline: 20th May 2016 by 11:59 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline