TRAINING OPPORTUNITY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT - THE EXTRA MILE PAYS!!!!!
Our website, www.theugandanjobline.com has advertised over 2000 direct customer service jobs in 2016 alone pre-dominatly in sales and marketing, administration, banking, Insurance companies, Telecoms, Non-profit organizations, Oil & Gas, etc. Please have a look at the variety of jobs we have posted in these areas. Click Here. There are many myths that surround relationship management and customer service management. This training seeks to teach you how to go beyond simply delivering your product but developing and maintaining strong relationships with your customers. Many customer care advisors and business people have lost clients, customers and businesses because today’s businesses are customer driven and so it is a must for business people to move from product-based campaign marketing to customer-focused personalized approaches. People want to feel important and they want to know that you have expertise with their life or work issue..
Rationale of Training:
Do you impress your customers every time you interact with them? Do you ever wonder why some clients move with their service providers everywhere they move to? What do these people do that you don’t do?
Ask yourself some questions:
· Do you or your staff have the right skill sets to deliver exceptional customer service?
· Currently how do you improve your Customer Service Skills and approaches?
· Do you strive to continuously improve your customer service?
· Do you listen to your customers and their needs?
· Do you currently listen effectively to uncover the customer’s true needs?
· Are internal customers understood and prioritized?
· How many clients have you retained?
Who is this course for?
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals and business people who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives easier by consistently providing exceptional customer service.
· Understand what customer service means
· Recognize how one's attitude affects service standards
· Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer focused attitude
· Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs
· Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
· Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service
· Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone
· Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
· Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
Lesson 1: Who we are and What we do
- Who are customers (internal/external)
- What is customer Service?
- Who are customer Service Providers?
Lesson 2: Establishing your Attitude
- Appearance counts! (even if not in person)
- The power of the smile
- Staying energised
- Staying positive
Lesson 3: Identifying and Addressing their Needs
- Understanding the customer's problem
- Staying outside the box (not jumping to conclusions)
- Meeting basic needs
- Going the extra mile
Lesson 4: Generating Return Business
- Following up
- Addressing complaints
- Turning difficult customers around
Lesson 5: In-Person Customer Service
- Dealing with at-your-desk requests
- Advantages and disadvantages of in-person communication
- Using body language to your advantage
Lesson 6: Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Advantages and disadvantages of telephone communication
- Telephone etiquette
Lesson 7: Providing Electronic Customer Service
- The advantages and disadvantages
- Understanding e-etiquette
- Tips and tricks
Lesson 8: Recovering Difficult Customers
- De-escalating anger
- Establishing common ground
- Setting your limits
- Managing your own emotions
Lesson 9: Understanding when to Escalate
- Dealing with vulgarity
- Coping with insults
- Dealing with threats
Lesson 10: The WOW factor!
BOOK your Place now!! (Limited Spaces)
Event: Training Opportunity in Customer Service and Relationship Management
Venue: MUBS Bugolobi Annex
Date: Saturday, 21st May 2016 (9am – 4pm)
Date: Saturday, 21st May 2016 (9am – 4pm)
Booking Fee: UGX. 50,000 /= only with a certificate and lunch only
Contact: 0701 444 618 (Kimberly Ryan) Office line
Don’t loose your clients, spend a day with us!!!