Job Title: Several Health Trainer Jobs
Organisation: Living Goods (LG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights. Living Goods seeks nothing less than a disruptive reinvention of distribution in emerging markets, through networks of franchised micro-entrepreneurs who leverage Living Goods’ brand, buying power and mobile marketing tools to deliver vital products at accessible prices to the people who need them most. By combining the best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise, franchising and public health, Living Goods is creating a fully sustainable system to improve the health, and wealth, of underserved communities.
Job Summary: The Health Trainer will play a focal role in building the capacity of Community Health Promoters to deliver high quality health care in the community.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Health Trainer will prepare and deliver base training in Integrated Community Case to Community Health Promoters with a focus on Malaria, Diarrhea, Pneumonia diagnosis and treatment, as well as pregnancy and new baby care.
- Deliver training on key business skills and products.
- Provide ongoing training to all LG Branch team members on key sales and health topics.
- Significantly contribute to the development of LG’s health training content, pedagogical methods and materials as needed to keep learning systems, content and tools fresh and inspiring.
- Assist in ensuring all LG agents are in compliance with regulations set by health authorities and professional bodies including compliance with standard treatment guidelines.
- Support branch teams in the organization and delivery of ongoing refresher trainings for their agents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should be qualified Medical Clinical Officers, Registered Nurses, Midwives or Graduate Nurses.
- Additional training qualifications or experience an asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Good team player – supportive, collaborative and encouraging of teammates.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Luganda. Fluency in Lusoga and/or Lumasaba is an added advantage.
Compensation: A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to Apply Online at the web link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline