Job Title: Several Insurance Sales Agent Jobs
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (Insurance Company)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT. We value our engagements with our clients with the highest level of honesty and integrity. IMK Business Consultants would like to recruit for a valuable client, one of the leading insurance and financial services company in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Insurance Sales Agent will grow personal income through the company’s commissions earning structure.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- The incumbent will be consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting-up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Building and developing good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensure credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Insurance Sales Agent Jobs should hold a Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business related field.
- All applicants must hold C.O.P qualification.
- Minimum experience Insurance and Banking Sector is an added advantage.
- No criminal record or not currently under investigation for crimes committed.
- Demonstrated ability to maximize earnings growth year on year with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
Remuneration: A monthly salary + Commission
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 27th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline