Organisation: Monitor Publications Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business Manager - Advertising
Monitor Publications Limited, a Nation Media Group Company is Uganda’s most influential media house, operating The Daily Monitor and Sunday Monitor newspapers, Enyanda, 93.3 KFM, 90.4 Dembe FM, Nation Couriers and the Monitor Business Directory.
Job Summary: The Business Executive-Advertising will be in charge of growing advertising sales volumes in order to generate revenue and achieve the business targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively grow advertising business by conducting daily Sales visits to potential and existing clients.
- Actively coordinate the production of client's adverts and get their approval
- Collect dues on all advertising space sold on credit with in agreed timelines
- Maintain sales contacts with appropriate representative of major advertisers and to follow-up and resolve any complaints.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly prospects of potential clients
- File weekly reports with the business manager on week's activities and itineraries.
- Actively coordinate supplements for MPL clients.
- Ensure that adverts and content for supplements are done, ready and approved in liaison with the relevant departments at MPL
- Submit monthly sales and collection reports to the sales manager.
- Process all customer complaints and give feedback to ensure customer satisfaction and growing client portfolio.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Business Manager - Advertising.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Business Executive Jobs should hold diplomas and or a bachelor's degrees in any business-related course or equivalent business
- A minimum of two years' working experience in a sales related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer literacy skills
- High drive for results
- Good proposal writing skills
- Strong customer focus
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very high personal standards
How to Apply:
All potential job suitors with a desire to work in one of Uganda’s leading Media Houses, Monitor Publications should express their interest by sending their applications, detailed CVs and academic documents with a working daytime telephone contact to: Learning & Development Specialist, Monitor Publications Limited, P.O. Box 12141, Kampala. Uganda or via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 30th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline