Job Title: Service Center Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Service Center Operations Manager
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The Service Center Manager will be tasked with cultivating a high sales and service culture to ensure customer satisfaction by providing unrivaled quality customer service to all MTN customers in line with the MTN Quality Seal (services, stock, store & staff) as well as coordinate the delivery of excellent, efficient & accurate service through effective leadership and management of the Service Centre advisors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a high sales and service culture to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversee a customer service team and provide efficient customer support
- Maintain daily operations, planning and support at the Service Centre.
- Develop and implement operational procedures and guidelines (PPPs)
- The incumbent will manage SLA’s and their related turnaround times
- Responsible for problem resolution dealing with escalated issues
- Prepare, propose and manage operating budgets
- Carry out staff appraisals
- Mentor and coach the team of advisors to ensure that they achieve their full potential
- Work closely with related functions of the company to ensure stable and smooth operations of the Service Centre.
- Ensure active leadership of the brand values in dealings with customers and colleagues.
- Recommend training and development interventions and follow through to resolution
- Quality Management by promoting the MTN Quality Seal (Services, Staff, Stock & services)
- Develop motivational programs to keep morale and retention high.
- Create and maintain an environment that encourages team development, embracing the principles of team work and self-improvement.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the MTN Service Center Manager job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related Field
- At least two years’ experience in an area of specialization (service oriented customer environment); with experience in supervising others
- At least two years’ driving experience using manual vehicles
- Proven skills in data technologies and sales
- Previous experience working in a medium organization
- Ability to speak English and a second local language.
- People management, financial and stock management skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Show commitment to quality and high performance.
- Resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to learn and unlearn.
- A good team player
- Keen attention to detail
- High levels of integrity
- Show commitment to quality and high performance
- Good negotiation, diplomacy and team building skills
- Highly organized and disciplined personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
NB: Please note that presentation of false academic documents and certification will lead to criminal prosecution.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send/deliver their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) and names and addresses of three referees addressed to the: Recruitment Officer, MTN- Uganda, P.O Box 24624, Kampala, (MTN Towers), Uganda.
Deadline: 20th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline