Job Title: Sales Manager (Eicher Trucks and Buses)
Organisation: Cooper Motors Corporation (CMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Cooper Motors Corporation (Uganda) Ltd is one of the largest automotive and agricultural solutions providers in the Region and a franchise holder of some of the renowned motor vehicle brands in the world. CMC, an Ai-Futtaim Group Company are the EICHER Franchise holders in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Sales Manager will formulate and execute the marketing policy and plan for Eicher Trucks and Buses and will also generally be responsible for the commercialization process including positioning and presentation/selling to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for the brand that maximizes sales and productivity through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Forecast volumes, get budget approved & proactively identify and recommend business- building initiatives that lead to the success of the brand.
- In charge of the day-day management for brand and monitoring all contracts and leads to ensure maximum sales.
- Ensure optimum stock of Eicher trucks on premises and /or on order
- Develop a sales plan, initiate and conduct launches and promotions to create awareness and promote sales of the brand in liaison with the marketing coordinator.
- Formulate and monitor sales targets for the Eicher brand sales staff and ensure they get the relevant training to maximize sales of the brand.
- Manage and track marketing budgets for the brand
- Maintain direct liaison with manufacturer’s representatives and all other relevant contacts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related business course
- Possession of Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- Professional Certificate in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Sales management and marketing skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and administer a brand and provide leadership that enhances productivity of the team.
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and trade practices.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their detailed typed applications with current salary, Updated CVs, copies of your academic credentials, names and addresses of three professional referees and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org Or hand deliver to The HR & Admin Manager CMC Uganda Ltd Katalima Loop, P.O. Box 2169 Nakawa Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 31st May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline