Job Title: Program Officer (PECLEL)
Organisation: eResources Uganda (Non-profit Organization)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference Number: ERE/JOB/15/16
eResources Uganda is a Consultancy firm that seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a national and indigenous Non-Governmental Organization working to improve the quality of life and sustainable livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable groups in Uganda while building a sustainable future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective programs management of the organisation
- Support creation of strategic partnership and implementation of resource strategy
- Provides top quality advisory services to relevant institutions ensures facilitation of knowledge building & management
- Program implementation; Plans activities to implement the program/achieve the objectives of the program(as per log frame)
- Supervises other programs related staff in his/her jurisdiction.
- Regularly monitors and reports progress on the program
- Take charge on project deliveries in line with the program
- Responsible for the oversight of the program budget and ensuring that objectives are meant within available funds and timelines
- The incumbent will inform the Programs Director of any changes, etc. needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Program Officer (PECLEL)opportunity should hold a Degree in Agriculture, Environmental Management, Economics, Development Studies or any other relevant fields
- A minimum of five years’ experience and proven background in development management and programming,
- Demonstrated success in working with regional and/or local governments in natural resource and Environment management related programs.
- Previous exposure and experience with wide range of donor reporting and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports, strategy papers, concept notes, project proposals in English
- Excellent command of English
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 27th May, 2016.
NB: The applicants should quote the reference number and job title applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and any form of soliciting may lead to disqualification.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline