Job Title: Operations Manager
Organization: Solantis Solar
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Solantis is a Ugandan solar company that implements solar home systems in East Africa. Our Austrian management Team is highly qualified and benefits from many years of expierence in the world of international business. We benefit immensely from the expertise of the Energy Globe Foundation, our partners. Solantis Solar is a solar company that is operating in the whole of Uganda. As we expand our business, we are at this time looking for an operational manager to guide internal processes and operations and to manage the employees working for the customer hotline.
Job Summary: The Operations Manager will primarily be overseeing the office headquarters employees and the day-to-day operations and administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the hotline operation and hotline employees and ensure quality in the day to day business
- Responsible for stock management at headquarters and spare parts centre
- The incumbent will make contributions to the continuous development of the business
- Build and manage relationships with distributors and control outgoing stock and sales by distributors
- Internal administration and reporting
- Mentor and train new office employees
- Occasionally representing Solantis at various functions and presenting the product in the field
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have prior experience in managing multiple employees
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Well organized and ability to pay attention to details
- Previous experience abroad and with international companies
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- High reliability, punctuality and motivation
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the Solantis Solar in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to visit the link below to Apply.
Deadline: 3rd June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline