Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, a leading Insurance Brokerage in the Region.
Job Summary: The Marketing Assistant will offer support in the marketing of insurance products and achieving set targets resulting in achievement of annual budget, by providing excellent insurance services to clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Tendering and Quotations:
- Responsible for the marketing of insurance products.
- Working on tender documents to ensure all information needed is captured.
- Seek quotations from insurance companies
- Keenly analyze quotations in terms of price and product.
- Give the recommendations of quotations and get them signed off by the Executive Director.
- Prepare general insurances products marketing materials.
- Lead in the publicity and promotional activities for the General Insurance portfolio.
- Do presentations to prospects
- Introduce the underwriting team once business is closed.
3. Reporting: Give weekly and monthly reports to supervisor for presentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in Marketing preferred or any other related Business degree.
- Computer literacy i.e. intermediate proficiency in Ms office suite; PowerPoint, word and Excel
- Ability to communicate to senior level management on insurance issues in a non-technical manner.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Deadline: 17th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline