Job Title: Office Attendant
Organisation: Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development (MGLSD)
Project Name: Uganda Women Entrepreneurship Programme (UWEP)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administrative Officer
The Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development (MGLSD) is implementing the Uganda Women Entrepreneurship Programme (UWEP), an initiative of the Government of Uganda that is aimed at improving access to financial services by women entrepreneurs and equipping them with skills for enterprise growth, value addition and marketing of their products and services. The Programme will be implemented under three components namely; Capacity and Skills Development, Women Enterprise Fund for projects and Institutional Support.
Job Summary: The Office Attendant will attend to all office assignments in terms of cleanliness, serving of refreshments to staff and clients, as well as delivery of Correspondences from office to office, from within and without.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of cleaning office premises and ensuring that the offices are properly locked.
- Responsible for collecting and delivering office items, documents, mail and parcels as instructed.
- In charge of preparing and serving tea to officers;
- Perform any other official errands outside the office as instructed by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Office Attendant job opportunity should preferably be a Ugandan who holds a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with a pass in English Language.
- Competencies: Records Information Management, Communicating effectively, Public Relations and Customer Care and Time Management.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send hand deliver their applications to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Gender, Labour & Social Developments,
Plot 2, Simbamanyo House, George Street,
P.O. Box 7136, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline is 27th May 2016 by 3:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline