Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Organisation: eResources Uganda (Non-profit Organization)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference Number: ERE/JOB/07/16
eResources Uganda is a Consultancy firm that seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a national and indigenous Non-Governmental Organization working to improve the quality of life and sustainable livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable groups in Uganda while building a sustainable future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation framework to track delivery against project goals and objectives.
- Oversee the analysis of data collected under the monitoring framework for assessment of progress and areas for improvement.
- Provide regularly updated reports on the status of implementation against project goals and objectives to the Program Manager
- Advise and support Program Manager on conception and operation of the annual work plan and Integrated Action Plans
- Actively contribute to the preparation and timely submission of annual work plans to partners as well as technical reports according to agreed framework.
- Take lead in the regular review and updating of project work plans based on consultation with other stakeholders
- Prepare M&E reports and status updates for project shareholders and donors.
- Ensure the timely development and delivery of the monthly activity reports.
- Come up with the project, data and information dissemination strategies and ensure its delivery
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will identify the need and draw up the TORs for specific project studies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer career placement should hold a University degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, Environmental Management or related field; A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- At least five years’ experience in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation in development projects
- Previous exposure and experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Expertise in data analysis using statistical software like SPSS, STATA, EPINFO etc.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours and days
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 27th May, 2016.
NB: The applicants should quote the reference number and job title applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and any form of soliciting may lead to disqualification.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline