Job Title: Laboratory Assistant
Organisation: Ankole Coffee Producers Co-operative Union Limited (ACPCU Ltd)
Duty Station: Uganda
Ankole Coffee Producers Co-operative Union Limited – ACPCU LTD is a Fair Trade Certified and Organic certified by CERES GmbH coffee processing and exporter organization based in Ishaka, Bushenyi Municipality located along the Mbarara Kasese high way in Uganda, East Africa purely owned by farmers and registered under the registrar of co-operatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of preparing laboratory reagents and stains for routine investigations;
- Conducting basic laboratory tests and send reports to Laboratory Technician/Technologist;
- Observing safety and quality assurance practices in laboratories;
- Cleaning the laboratory equipment regularly;
- In charge of requisitioning necessary supplies for laboratory work and keeping record of stock;
- Responsible for participating in research activities;
- Compiling and submitting daily and periodic laboratory reports;
- Safely dispose of Laboratory wastes;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Laboratory Assistant should hold a Certificate in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized training institution.
- The applicant must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- A minimum of two to three years of work experience is an added advantage :
How to Apply:
All applicants should send their applications via post to: AMA Ltd, Box 172, Bushenyi. Uganda. You may also hand deliver them to: AMA Ltd office, Kabwohe - Itendero Town Council, Sheema District.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline