Job Title: Head of Security
Organisation: TWED Property Development Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administration and Property Officer
TWED Group was incorporated in 2005 as an indigenous group of companies that is offering a wide range of and high quality real estate solutions and services. Initially offering quality office space, TWED is now diversifying in other areas like hospitality, warehousing and logistics, transport, PPPs, commercial and retail. TWED Property Development Limited is fast growing Property Development Company, offering a wide range of high quality real estate solutions and services and has proven to be a unique market player leading in the property development and management sector guided by its mission, “to develop and provide real estate solutions and facilities that will enhance customer productivity and wellness.” TWED’s prestigious buildings which include TWED Towers and TWED Plaza, in CBD of Kampala, provide offices for blue chip corporations, international organizations, national corporations, parastatals, non-governmental and public institutions in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Head of Security will plan, direct, organize and coordinate security activities to safeguard Company property, employees and visitors
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will oversee operational risk management activities to enhance the value of the company
- Manage a network of security team who safeguard the company’s property as well as the physical safety of employees, tenants and visitors to the Company
- Mentor and train subordinate security team and conduct assessments to test abilities.
- Develop and implement security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure security all the time and the investigation of security breaches;
- Plan and coordinate the security function including planning for special and high-risk activities
Key Performance Indicators:
- The degree of risk management defines the success of the position.
- Customer service -assessed through customer satisfaction surveys, commendations from the customers assessed through independent agents engaged by management
- Guard services assessed through quality of supervision, reports meeting timely and quality standards, deployments and service management meeting Company expectations and managing very well all security risks
- Incident response assessed by how fast response takes place during incidents, response indicating appropriate knowledge applied and meeting client expectations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold an Advanced level certificate and professional training in Security management
- At least six years’ experience in related positions within a private and fast growing business sector
- Ability to assess risks based on small information
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (no document attachments) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
You can also call us on these numbers: 0393 516317, 0752 987259, 0782-3017118 for any clarifications needed.
Deadline: 14th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline