Organisation: Huawei Technologies Co (U) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012. Huawei is a leading ICT solutions provider. Our telecom network equipment, IT products, and smart devices provide solutions in 170 countries and regions worldwide. With annual sales revenue of USD39.6 billion in 2013, Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500. Together with our partners, we are building a better connected world.
Job Summary: The Site Supervisor will be tasked with making the longhaul microwave hardware installation standards. The incumbent will be in charge of the hardware installation quality check on sites. He / she will also prepare the acceptance documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Telecommunications Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- A minimum of two years of longhaul microwave project experience.
- Working knowledge and skills of the Longhaul Microwave system
- Knows the quality standard for LH MW system.
- Hardworking and self-motivated individual desired
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5th May 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline