Job Title: Receptionist
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: TC007
About Compuscan CRB:
Compuscan CRB is an international credit bureau organisation providing credit risk services to the financial sector in Uganda under license by Bank of Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Receptionist should at least hold a Diploma in Secretarial and Office Administration or its equivalent.
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- The successful candidate must have telephonic cold calling sales experience.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must possess the ability to be resourceful and pro-active in dealing with issues that may arise.
- The candidate must have switch board experience
- The ideal candidate must be able to organise, multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- The applicant must portray a professional appearance
- The ideal candidate must have proven working experience in similar roles with contactable and current references.
- The applicant should also have an outgoing and pleasant personality
How to Apply:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (concise and not more than 3 pages) via E-mail only to: email@example.com and the subject line must be TC007. Please do not send references or academic transcripts but if invited to attend an interview, please bring them with you.
Deadline: 4th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline