Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Mildmay Uganda is a faith- based local Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) offering Comprehensive HIV Care & treatment, Training, Research & General Medical Services; also providing Health Systems Strengthening to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in 16 districts of Central Uganda.
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Officer will integrate Quality Assurance, Continuous Quality Improvement principles and functionalize Quality Assurance System across MUg and supported programmes with the aim to promote and sustain excellence in programme planning and implementation
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the MUg Quality Assurance plan & performance framework for Mildmay Uganda and supported programmes to guide technical teams to provide services with excellence
- Support MUg Technical teams and other programmes to develop and mainstream QA information sharing and reporting guidelines (QAISRg) for systematic reporting and dissemination.
- Ensure implementation and integration of the Quality Assurance data collection & reporting plan across MUg service delivery functions with the aim to cultivate the QA culture across MUg and supported programmes
- Actively participate in the annual documentation of Quality Assurance program outcomes as evidence for MUg’s advocacy, organisational learning and programme improvement
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree in Demography, Statistics, Social Science or Development Studies
- One year of relevant experience in M&E/Research/Quality Assurance among other related fields
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance, M&E, Research, Data quality management systems
- Advanced application of statistical packages Including STATA, SPSS, Epi-Info, MS ACCESS, Excel
- Excellent analytical Ability and critical thinking (Analysis and Synthesis of Data)
- Proven skills in planning and implementing M&E system
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy i.e. Proficiency in various MS Office packages
- Working knowledge of English and local languages
- Hard working, trust-worthy, and holding the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- The applicant must also be flexible, reliable, and in sympathy with the Christian values of Mildmay Uganda.
- Evidence of a non-judgemental approach regarding race, religion, culture, sexuality and lifestyle is critical.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their interest to The Human Resource Manager at Mildmay Uganda, Entebbe Road, Lweza, Kampala, Uganda at email@example.com clearly indicating in the subject of the email, the position applied for or through P.O. Box 24985, Kampala. Certified copies of academic transcripts, a full CV indicating current salary and other benefits should be provided, and two professional referees (one of which should be a former employer).
Deadline: 30th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline