Job Title: Office Assistant
Organisation: eResources Uganda (Non-profit Organization)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference Number: ERE/JOB/18/16
eResources Uganda is a Consultancy firm that seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a national and indigenous Non-Governmental Organization working to improve the quality of life and sustainable livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable groups in Uganda while building a sustainable future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Office Assistant will take charge of housekeeping (cleaning, laundering, cooking) duties
- Keeping stock of household/office cleaning and kitchen supplies
- Responsible for catering services for staff members and Meetings held at the Head Office
- Render support in filing documents
- Operate office equipment like printers, copy machines
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Office Assistant job opportunity should hold at least hold an O’ Level certification or equivalent,
- A minimum of two years’ experience office practices
- Ability to take care of Office equipment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 27th May, 2016.
NB: The applicants should quote the reference number and job title applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and any form of soliciting may lead to disqualification.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline