Job Title: Nursing Officer
Organisation: Ankole Coffee Producers Co-operative Union Limited (ACPCU Ltd)
Duty Station: Uganda
Ankole Coffee Producers Co-operative Union Limited – ACPCU LTD is a Fair Trade Certified and Organic certified by CERES GmbH coffee processing and exporter organization based in Ishaka, Bushenyi Municipality located along the Mbarara Kasese high way in Uganda, East Africa purely owned by farmers and registered under the registrar of co-operatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving patients, registering admissions, and discharging;
- Providing treatment to patients;
- Maintaining a clean and health environment for patients;
- In charge of preparing and carrying out sterile procedures and disposal of medical wastes;
- Participating in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team;
- Participating in Doctors/Clinical Officers Ward rounds;
- Preparing patients for meals and sensitize them on the recommended diet;
- Imparting knowledge and skills to health support staff and trainees;
- Preparing and submitting daily ward reports and hand over to in-coming shift leader; and
- In charge of managing and accounting for allocated resources.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Nursing Officer must be trained at a registered level from a recognized Nursing Training Institution
- Must be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Good guidance and counseling skills
- Concern for quality and standards
- Ethics and integrity;
- Time management
How to Apply:
All applicants should send their applications via post to: AMA Ltd, Box 172, Bushenyi. Uganda. You may also hand deliver them to: AMA Ltd office, Kabwohe - Itendero Town Council, Sheema District.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline