Job Title: Financial Management Specialist
Organisation: Abt Associates
Funding Source: U.S Agency for International Development (USAID)
Duty Station: Uganda
Abt Associates is an international development organization composed of dedicated professionals who provide technical assistance, research, analysis, and practical training services in more than 128 countries. Abt seeks to implement a five-year project funded by the U.S Agency for International Development (USAID).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing capacity building in the areas of public sector accounting and financial management systems.
- Regularly analyze financial management processes and performance in the areas of planning, reporting, procurement, accounting, internal control and audit
- Implement anti-corruption systems and measures
- Manage public sector accounting, auditing and procurement, and sector planning and budgeting
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the USAID Project Financial Management Specialist job opportunity should possess a Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Public Health, Public Administration, or other relevant field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in public financial management, public health or related area.
- Excellent networking and work relations with the government and health partners.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience with USAID and donor projects is highly desirable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the USAID Project are encouraged to send their updated resumes / CVs and application letters that provide details of the applicant’s specific qualifications via Email to Uganda_Jobs@abtassoc.com. Please clearly include the position title in the subject of the E-mail.
Deadline: 25th May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline