Job Title: Enrolled Nurse
Organisation: Ankole Coffee Producers Co-operative Union Limited (ACPCU Ltd)
Duty Station: Uganda
Ankole Coffee Producers Co-operative Union Limited – ACPCU LTD is a Fair Trade Certified and Organic certified by CERES GmbH coffee processing and exporter organization based in Ishaka, Bushenyi Municipality located along the Mbarara Kasese high way in Uganda, East Africa purely owned by farmers and registered under the registrar of co-operatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of receiving, registering and preparing patients for diagnosis;
- Responsible for the provision of quality nursing care and treatment to patients;
- Observing and keeping proper records about the patients;
- Participating in Doctors/Clinical Officers Ward rounds;
- Take part in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team;
- In charge of preparing patients for meals and participate in serving them;
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for the patients;
- Supervising and appraising Nursing Assistants and support staff;
- Responsible for sensitizing patients and their attendants about basic health care practices;
- Compiling and submitting daily nursing care service activity reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess an Enrolled Nursing Certificate from a recognized Institution.
- The applicant must also be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Guidance and counseling skills
- Concern for quality and standards of nursing care;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Time management
How to Apply:
All applicants should send their applications via post to: AMA Ltd, Box 172, Bushenyi. Uganda. You may also hand deliver them to: AMA Ltd office, Kabwohe - Itendero Town Council, Sheema District.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline