Job Title: Business Development & Corporate Executive
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Business Development & Corporate Executive will be in charge of the preparation of bid documentations and business proposals in conjunction with the Head-Project Management Office, Head-Business Development and Corporate Services as well as respective Project Managers.
- Responsible for managing all service related feedback and escalating it where appropriate, to ensure provision of excellent corporate service standards to (both client & QSL suppliers) and turnaround time within QSL and in collaboration with all line functions for both internal and outsourced corporate businesses.
- In charge of developing products and/or services standards by preparing and delivering PowerPoint presentations and sales displays, contacting corporate clients and developing sales goals.
- Support the Project team in scoping of business and in the overall implementation
- Provide first line support with all supplier pre-qualification for QSL with Head of Business Development and Corporate Services.
- Carry out administrative roles that includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including, Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers, Create and manage all published content (images, video and written, Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Proven ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Retention of fruitful relationships with existing corporate clients through socialization and generating feedback for management’s attention as well as further business improvements
- In charge of drafting of service level contracts and ensuring they are free of errors, no room for compromise
- Identifying new sales leads through research, benchmarking, professional contacts, planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and industry events etc.
- Business analyses for Cost Benefit through models, statistics and presentations to management
- Ensure all departmental records are filed and duly updated from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Business Development & Corporate Executive job opportunity should hold a Degree preferably in Business Administration or equivalent (BSS, BBA, BA Social Policy, Marketing)
- Professional qualification in Marketing or Masters in MBA is added advantage.
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience with high value commercial clients in a similar business or corporate entity.
- Show commitment and drive for sales, prospecting and closures.
- Good project proposal writing, planning, quick decision making and organization knowledge
- Practical experience in ICTs usage
- Socially adapt with high degree of business and or professional networks
- Working knowledge in social media and communication strategies
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to solve tough problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the Consultancy industry and its current events
- Proven ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management, attention to details and identification of areas of organizational priorities
- Exceptional corporate relationship management skills
- Expert knowledge of QSL product offering, Environment Health & Safety (EHS) standards, employment laws and familiarity with the International Labour laws
- Good coordination and delegation skills
- Able to communicate, understand and interpret information on different social media and networks
- Age: Between 25-30 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application_ Business Development & Corporate Executive” in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th May 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline