Organisation: eResources Uganda (Non-profit Organization)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference Number: ERE/JOB/14/16
eResources Uganda is a Consultancy firm that seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a national and indigenous Non-Governmental Organization working to improve the quality of life and sustainable livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable groups in Uganda while building a sustainable future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and strengthening working relationships with strategic partners for policy and program
- Identify and build relationships with development agencies, policy, and research organizations that are critical to the organisation’s delivering its objectives and program
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts in strategic partner organizations
- Represent the organisation at relevant networks, workshops, seminars and policy events
- The incumbent will develop ideas and projects for formal collaboration with targeted development agencies, policy, and research organizations, securing project funding
- Contribute to design and development of project proposals by drafting technical and financial proposals to secure funding
- Manage associate consultant contributions to proposal development Contract management and reporting
- The jobholder will also manage and coordinate scheduled reporting to meet institutional donor reporting requirements
- Work closely with Finance staff to ensure financial information is up to date, variances are identified and recommendations for action made
- Coordinate lesson learning from monitoring and evaluation of the program portfolio and support sharing of best practice and policy insights
- Coordinate overall program portfolio to ensure key performance indicators are met and program impact is in line with strategy
- Contribute to relevant policy debates and discussions ensuring the organisation has increasing policy influence
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Project Coordinator (PCCA) career opportunity should hold a Degree in Agriculture, Environmental Management, Economics, Development Studies or any other relevant fields.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience and proven background in development management and programming, preferably 3 years specific experience in the field of Natural resource, Climate Change and Disaster Management, Environmental Management or related programming.
- Excellent track record of successfully working with regional and/or local governments in natural resource and Environment management related programs.
- Previous experience with wide range of donor reporting and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports, strategy papers, concept notes, project proposals in English
- Excellent command of English
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 27th May, 2016.
NB: The applicants should quote the reference number and job title applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and any form of soliciting may lead to disqualification.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline